Monday, May 30, 2005

A Day in the Life of A Hypnotist

Good Morning,

Today, I woke up and checked my email. I received the usual questions such as:

Can a person hypnotize himself?

Can I lose weight using hypnosis?

Can I forget about a relationship that is causing me grief?

I gave my typical answers to these questions that all revolve around the answer, "yes."

People just do not realize the power they wield by using their own minds. The power of hypnosis is awesome. We all have it. There is no such thing as a "bad subject" or a person who cannot be affected by hypnosis.

The only time we can have a "bad subject," is during a stage hypnosis show. Some people will not let themselves be hypnotized because they fear they will divulge information they do not want their friends and relatives to hear.

However in a clinical hypnotherapy session, the same person is all alone with the hypnotist and it is okay to become hypnotized because friends and relatives are not physically present.

So today, even though it is a holiday in the United States, I will answer the email and schedule hypnotherapy session appointments and training sessions for the week.

A hypnotist must be prepared to work holidays. It is a great profession and an honor to serve others. It is very rewarding to help people uncover their underlying power. A power so strong that it will help them achieve virtually any goal they set forth to achieve.

Have a great day,

Wayne F. Perkins

Hypnotism Education

www.wayneperkins.net

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."--Wayne F. Perkins

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jamez Martin said...

Fantastic!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home