Sunday, October 23, 2005

Working with Fear

Working with Fear

Most of the hypnotists I have trained, sooner or later call back to find a theraputic technique not working with a certain type of client.

I always ask these hypnotists, "What fear is holding your clients back from success?"

In every case of the struggling hypnotists, I get the answer, "I don't know."

Make sure you pay attention to all of the posts above this one and below that focus on overcoming the variety of fears standing in your way of success will your clients.

You will find your efforts paying off with more satisfied clients. You will be able to help more people.

Do you want to learn hypnosis in your home? Click here for more information. Do you want to learn my knowlege base in just 48 hours? Click here for my one-on-one training in Phoenix, Arizona.

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."--Wayne F. Perkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home