Sunday, November 05, 2006

New One on One Hypnotist Training Over the Phone


How about One on One Hypnotist Training Over the Phone?

Do you want to become a professional hypnotist or hypnotherapist?

Do you want to learn from the comfort of your home?

Many people have approached me over the years asking is there another way to experience my training other than the audio mp3/CDs and my one-on-one live workshops. Over 65% of the people I train live outside the United States.

Many cannot afford to take the time and effort to travel the United States for one-on-one help.

I have since begun a new hypnotist formal training program of tutoring/coaching over the telephone. You can read about it and my traditional offerings at:

http://www.wayneperkins.net/success/products.html

Usually for training either as a stage hypnotist or clinical hypnotherapist, it would take no longer than about four months to train you even if you have no previous exposure to hypnosis. It is possible to learn either stage hypnotist or clinical hypnotherapy in less time than that depending on your interests and desires. If you have already studied my audio courses, it would take you much less time than three months.

(Of course you always have the option to take my intensive two day workshop here in the United States)

Here is a link to the two day workshop:

http://www.wayneperkins.net/hypnosis/stage.html

The formal training runs on a monthly basis. You call me once per week for four consecutive weeks each month. Each consulting call runs between 30 minutes and an hour and I give you exercises you can perform on your friends, family and clients. The telephone number you call will also record the session so you can listen to mp3 recordings each week to reinforce and intensify the learning.

There are no contracts and no there is no hurry to finish the course as there would be in my two day workshops.

The fee for the monthly tutoring/coaching is $1500.00.

You only pay for only one month at a time. You may spend anywhere from 1 to 4 months training in this fashion if you are going after a rewarding career as a stage hypnotist or as a clinical hypnotherapist. You will receive a Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of the program. If you want to become both a stage hypnotist and a clinical hypnotherapist, the total process will take about 6 months or less!

If you are ready to begin your formal training of hypnosis give me a call. If you are looking to become a clinical hypnotherapist or a stage hypnotist, please email me back or give me a call today at:

602-647-4280

I look forward to your success!

Sincerely,

Wayne F. Perkins
Master Hypnotist Trainer

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home