Sunday, August 10, 2008

Special Offer for My Overseas Friends

Over the years I have received many orders from over 70 countries around the world.

I am very appreciative to my overseas friends.

Because of the poor economic conditions that face many people in many lands today, I am making an exclusive offer on my new Perkins Hypnotism Education Knowledgebase.

The Knowledgebase represents everything I have learned and everything I have used in the fields of hypnotherapy and also of professional stage hypnotism.

If you live outside of the United States and want quality mp3 audio recordings of all my learnings and my teachings, please click here, and then fill in the form completely before submitting


Thank you,

Wayne F. Perkins
Master Hypnotist Trainer


Hypnotism Education Website

www.wayneperkins.net


"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."--Wayne F. Perkins

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home