Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hypnosis Training Online


Since 1996 I have presented hypnosis training online. Many people read and learned how to hypnotize, however some did not. This bothers me.

When conversing with those that had not learned hypnosis quickly, I wondered what I could do to make hypnosis training more effective. Most of the stage hypnosis training videos focused only on capturing a live performance or performances without any "instruction" whatsoever on "how to hypnotize" and why the hypnotist picks out certain people and sends others back to the audience. In training hypnotherapists, many students felt that they needed to "hear" how suggestions should be delivered to their clients.

Even though I have published several books and e-books on hypnosis, I wanted to develop more effective educational instruction that anyone could download from any location in the world. Also, I wanted to make the instruction more effective than the books and e-books I published or that others offer on the Internet. I also wanted sto make the instruction cost effective for the learner.

That is when I came up with the idea of "audio instruction." Learning by listening to a series of mp3 audio files at the convenience of the listener seemed to be the best approach.

Students can download the hypnosis instructional files to their iPod or other mp3 player, or listen to them in front of ther PC while listening to their PC speakers or with headphones.

They can listen to a sound clip over and over again until they get the correct cadence and sound in delivering hypnotic suggestion. Just like when you learn a song when listening first and then duplicate the words and melody notes you hear.

The following link will take you to a product page on my Hypnotism Education Website.

www.wayneperkins.net/hypnosis/online.html

I wish you success in your journey to learn the true "magic of the mind"...Hypnosis.

Wayne F. Perkins

Hypnotism Education
www.wayneperkins.net

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life--Wayne F. Perkins



1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jamez Martin said...

Great postings!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home