Saturday, October 08, 2005

Free Self-hypnosis Training Online


Due to popular demand, I have posted by entire book, How to Hypnotize Yourself Without Losing Your Mind: A Self-hypnosis Training Program, by Wayne F. Perkins to my Hypnotism Education Website.

You can receive your FREE training by clicking on this link.I will soon create this book as an audio book, so you can experience the audible training for Self-hypnosis.

I wish you success in achieving all of your goals through Self-hypnosis.

Wayne F. Perkins Master Hypnotist Trainer

Click here if you want a complete audio course in Hypnosis.

Click here if you want to learn hypnosis one-on-one!

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life,"--Wayne F. Perkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home