Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Rise and Fall of Your Hypnotizing Voice


Today's tip will about the Rise and Fall of Your Hypnotizing Voice.

Please refer to the audio post to hear what I am talking about.



Hypnotizing, using the "rise of your hypnotizing voice."

When I am suggesting to my client, named Mike that he is feeling lighter in his chair, I will say, in a moment you will feel very light in your chair. You are feeling lighter and lighter, lighter and lighter. Soon your hands and arms will feel so light that they begin to come up from your lap. They are rising upward, higher and higher, higher and higher, and the movement is sending you deeper and sounder asleep.

Notice how my voice begins to rise as I speak about my client's body feeling lighter and lighter. Also when I ask for his hands to come up and rise upward in the air.

I also compound the suggestion by mentioning that the movement will send him deeper and sounder asleep. ( I will address compounding suggestion in a future post and I explain it in detail in my One-on-one hypnosis training and consulting)

Hypnotizing Using the Fall of Your Voice

You can also enhance the hypntotic experience by allowing your voice to fall. For example, I am working with Kim, and I want her to go deeper into hypnosis.

I suggestion, in a moment you are going to feel very heavy as you go deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Your arms are growing heavy, you are growing tired, you are going deep, deep asleep. Your legs are growing heavy, you are growing tired, you are going deep, deep, asleep.

All the muscles in your body are growing heavy, you are growing tired as you are going deeper and sounder asleep.

You are going , down, down, down, and deeper and deeper, asleep.

Notice how my voice goes down as I mention the body getting heavy and growing tired.

This is an excellent way to enhance and deepen the hypnosis experience for your client.

Use both of these methods and notice how your clients and volunteers respond. You will be happy with your results.

Good luck,

Wayne F. Perkins

If you want to become a professional hypnotist click here.

If you would like an inexpensive audio hypnosis training course, click here.

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life"--Wayne F. Perkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home