Friday, November 04, 2005

Hypnosis Technique Tips 1

Hypnosis technique tips by Wayne F. Perkins

Question Excerpted from my email:


“Dear mr Perkins”
“My name Is Christopher ball and I am interested in seeing if you could tell me what I can do to improve my hypnosis. “The method that I use is I make the person look very hard at a pen and I make them look at nothing but the pen and listen to nothing but my voice. then I say when I snap my fingers you will be in a deep trance. Then to get them out of the trance I say when I snap my fingers you will be out of this trance and this order is locked in with the password ..”.

Please give me some advice.
Christopher Ball

ANSWER

Thank you for writing, Christopher. First of all, I do not know your age. If you are learning hypnosis in the United States you must be at least 21 years old. Also if you are an adult, you need to have a permission slip from the parents of anyone you are hypnotizing who is under 18 years old.

Using a single method like “looking real hard at a pen” may work on some people, but others will be distracted by it. Some people like staring at objects when hypnotize, others work better to begin with their eyes closed down.

Hypnosis is a state of concentration, not a trance. If you are demanding people go into a trance with a snap of the fingers, many will pop out of hypnosis all together, because they know that hypnosis is concentration, not trance. Only 20 percent of the population or 1 out of 5 of your clients will think they were in a trance.

I would use a deepening technique like counting backwards from 100 down to one, or developing a light or heavy sensation in the body, or give them pre-hypnosis tests.

(All of these things can be learning in my Hypnosis Audio Training Course)

You also need to use something different for a cue to go down into hypnosis, especially if you are using the same cue, (snapping fingers) to take them out of hypnosis.

I recommend you take a course in hypnosis to learn these fine points.

I wish you success in your efforts.

Wayne F. Perkins


You can learn hypnosis from the privacy of your home by clicking here.

Or you can learn hypnosis one-on-one working with me in Phoenix, Arizona.

“My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life.”—Wayne F. Perkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home