Thursday, February 02, 2006

Can Friends Be a Help or a Hindrance in the Hypnosis Process


Can friends help me learn hypnosis quicker and easier or can they be a hindrance?

When I began learning hypnosis back in 1976, I made it a very private thing. Even though I had very supportive friends and family, when I talked about my career plans to some of them, I would sometimes get replies that “hypnosis is the work of the devil,” or “why don’t you get a regular job,” or “you are going to be so rich that you won’t have time for us, little people.”

When learning hypnosis, you are going to need to selectively listen to the supportive friends and relatives and deny the comments by the unsupportive friends and relatives.

Sometimes friends and relatives do not really support you at all. More than anything, they want you to fail. It seems that if you achieve success, it somehow diminishes them.

Some people call this “human nature,” I just call it selfishness and stupidity.

A real friend will always be supportive and is happy with your success.

My first hypnosis volunteer came as a result of a friend boasting about me in front of his friends.

As a result, this friends’ first hypnosis experience is featured in my book, “How to Hypnotize Yourself Without Losing Your Mind.” You can read the entire book free on my Hypnotism Education Website.
Another friend, Joe Ornelas, encouraged me to perform at a Christmas party he had for his employees and friends. This was my first time hypnotizing in front of a large group and it was very entertaining. It lit the fire, and was my starting point in presenting stage hypnosis shows to high schools and colleges.

Friends can be a help and friends can be a hindrance to learning hypnosis. Make sure you selectively listen, keep your goals in front of you, and use the encouragement and help from your real friends to help you succeed in the business of helping and entertaining others.

You can learn hypnosis with my unique Master Hypnotist Training Course by clicking here.
Or you can learn one-on-one with me as your personal coach in Phoenix, Arizona, or I will fly to a city near you. (on an airplane of course)Click here for details.

“My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life.”—Wayne F. Perkins

Go to Hypnosis 911.com for cheap and easy mp3 audio downloads for your problems!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home