Saturday, April 22, 2006

Where Do I Begin Learning How to Hypnotize People?


Where Do I begin Learning How to Hypnotize People?



Back in 1976 when I decided to become a hypnotist, I wondered what book or tape I need as a first step in hypnotizing other people

For a couple of years leading up to my first hypnotic subject, I read 10 or 15 books on the subject, and still had to attend an expensive workshop to finally put things together that I understand.

I just completed an audio CD where you will take the first step and hypnotize your first person. It is easy to learn and takes less than an hour to listen and absorb.
This is a whole lot easier than reading all of those books and still not knowing where to begin. Click here to begin your successful first step!

Sincerely,

Wayne F. Perkins

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."
Hypnotism Education

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home