Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tip 555: Honor Those Who Are Living



Tip #555: Honor Those Who Are Living

I am a very lucky individual. The “luck” is a result of my interactions with other people over my life time.

In my life, I have had the same experiences you have had with other people, some good, and some bad, and some in between.

Those experiences and the lessons I learned lessons as a result of those experiences, helped me enjoy life and achieve many of my goals.

Has it been that way for you?

As time goes on, we are always surprised when we hear that Butch died, or Johnny moved away, and are saddened a bit by this news.

People turn out for wakes and funerals to finally pay their respect, but isn’t that a little late?

My question to you is, why not pay respect and honor those who are living?

How would you feel if an ex-childhood friend tracked you down and said, “Bob, I wanted to track you down so I could thank you for the contributions you made in my life?” Or, Sylvia, back when we were thirteen, you really made me feel good about me.” “Thank you so much.”

Today, I want you to start your day by thinking of someone in the past. Think of someone who inspired you in some way.

Then use the Internet or phone book to track them down.

It is going to make you feel good, and you will honor that person in a way he or she only hears after they have left this life. They may be so inspired by your contact that they pass it along to someone that made a difference in their life. And so on and so on…

Good luck and have a great day!

Wayne F. Perkins

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."


Do you want to learn self-hypnosis to achieve your goals or help someone achieve their goals? Click here for information on Perkins Self-hypnosis Training Program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home