Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Ormond McGill Method of Invoking the White Light of Protection


The Ormond McGill Method of Invoking the White Light of Protection


Back in 1981 Ormond McGill who was my Stage Hypnotism mentor, wrote a book on Hypnotism & Meditation. In it he developed a wonderful method of invoking the white light of protection used in self-hypnosis and meditation.

The white light of protection refers to the strongest force in the universe which is “love.” This is the same light, that people perceive who have had near death experiences.

Before you sit down and meditate or use self-hypnosis use Ormond McGill’s technique and you will find yourself achieving more than ever before.

Begin...

“My inner being is surrounded at all times by the white light of purity. As I accept the white light into my inner self, I become the source of love. This white light symbolizes both the love of God for me and my love of God. It protects me from harm at all times. This white light symbolizes the strongest force in the universe, that of love.

This white light protects me from all harm, from all invasions of outside influences, and forms a wall of protective love around me. It is my armor.

I have become a source of love and henceforth I have to but repeat these words.

I accept the white light of protection into my inner self and the phenomenon of transcendental protection of myself will occur and will spring into action covering me with an armor of love, during each meditation session or self-hypnosis session…covering me with a light of purity…covering me with protection.

Whenever I say, I accept the white light of protection into my inner self, I am protected by existence itself, I am protected by God.”


Next...

Write the above statement down, memorize it, and say it over and over again before each meditation session or each self-hypnosis session.

Ormond and I guarantee you will begin to experience life in a completely unique and wonderful way.

I wish you success in achieving all of your goals in life.

Sincerely,

Wayne F. Perkins


And Thank you to Ormond McGill for his 92 years on earth, who is still helping people achieve goals from the “Other Side.”

“My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life.”—Wayne F. Perkins

Do you want to learn how to Achieve All of Your Goals All of the Time? Click here to witness and enjoy the Perkins Self-hypnosis Training Program. You learn self-hypnosis by ear!

Do you want to learn how to hypnotize other people? Click here NOW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home