Saturday, August 12, 2006

Self-hypnosis Tip 305

Here is a great tip when practicing self-hypnosis.

Always write down a sentence or two describing what you want as a result of your self-hypnosis session.

For example, if you want to attain a certain weight you may write something like this.

"As a result of my self-hypnosis session, I will be inspired to eat the right foods, exercise in the right fashion and reduce my personal stress." "I am calm and confident about my new eating plan."

After you write down this statement then read over the statement three or four times just before closing your eyes and entering self-hypnosis.

Do this every day and soon you will achieve your desired goal.

Wayne F. Perkins
Master Hypnotist Trainer

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."

Do you want to learn self-hypnosis? Click here to learn by ear!

Do you want to learn how to hypnotize other people? Click here to begin!

Hypnotism Education Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home