Saturday, March 03, 2007

New Stress Program

New Stress Program


Many of you are experiencing stress in your lives.


How do you get rid of it so you can really enjoy life?


In the next few days I will be posting articles and chunks of my new Stress Annihilation Program.


This is the same program I use for corporate sales and customer service organizations.


Even if you are not a sales or customer service representative or an executive responsible for these organizations, you will find information that will help reduce or eliminate stress in your life.


"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."--Wayne F. Perkins

Stress Expert and Master Hypnotist Trainer
P.S. If you work at a company who needs a speaker/consultant to help you and your fellow employees eliminate stress so you can perform much better, please send me contact information on who I should talk to in regards to booking a meeting with your group.
You can email me at: wayne@waynespeaking.com
or call me at: 602-647-4280.
Feel free to call me 24/7
I look forward in helping your company achieve it's goals and helping you reduce stress at the same time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home