Monday, June 04, 2007

2 Foxes on my Porch

I guess by now, many of you realize I live high up in the Mountains of Northern Arizona. Two foxes jumped up on my porch last night to watch me, watching television.

Actually I was watching a movie titled, "National Treasure" with Nicolas Cage and Diane Kruger. It was a great flick, made even better by the two Grey Foxes, that were watching me watch the movie. If I had a camera battery in my camera I would have had a great shot.

By the way

I still perform stage hypnotism shows but I am limiting the shows to colleges throughout the US, Canada and Europe.

Just turning 60 years old, I think I may have to pace my self. My mentor Ormond McGill who is the "Dean of Professional Stage Hypnotists" performed right up until he died at 94 years of age!

One of my favorite college programs is for incomming students and parents. It is titled "3 Steps to Better Grades." You can read more about it here.

If you happen to know a Welcome Week College Coordinator or Orientation Week Coordinator please have him/her contact me and I will perform a great show for them.

My phone is: 602-647-4280.

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."--Wayne F. Perkins
Master Hypnotist Trainer


Hypnotism Education Website

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home