Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dedication to Paul Harvey


Today, March 1, 2009, I read in Yahoo News, that radio legend, Paul Harvey died.

The first time I heard him was in 1963. I had just turned 16 and was driving my black and white dodge to school at Dundee High School, in Illinois.

I remember I was about a block away when he came on the air and was telling one of his famous stories. I drove around school about four or five times because of the story he made so interesting through his unique style and captivating voice.

Thank you so much Paul Harvey, for all the stories I heard from you for over a half century, both living in the Chicagoland as well as Arizona where you made both of your homes.

I even worked for your Arizona Biltmore neighbors, the Rhode’s for many years.

Thanks again, and to you Paul Harvey….Good Day!


Wayne F. Perkins
Stress Annihilator

www.stressannihiltion.com
Hypnotism Education
www.wayneperkins.net
“Annihilate Stress and Propagate Hope”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home