Saturday, December 24, 2005

How to Book High Schools (the Recording)


High Schools offer a great market for Professional Stage Hypnotism.

One of the most important things that Hypnotism Schools leave out or just don't know about is: How to Book Yourself Into High Schools and How Much to Charge Schools.

I have combined those topics as well as given you step by step script on What to Say to Your Contacts, to enable you to book high schools.

Right Click here to dowload or click to listen to "How to Book High School Stage Hypnotism Shows.

Thank you for the honor,


Wayne F. Perkins

Do you want to learn hypnosis by downloading mp3s? Or would you like Wayne F. Perkins to present one-on-one live training in the city of your choice? Click here for more information.

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."--Wayne F. Perkins

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I only know you from your writings but I am pleased to say that you live up to your slogan. It was your inspiration and guidance that encouraged me to write ebooks about hypnosis.

All your advice was correct. I have thanked you privately but I thought it would be a great start to the New Year to thank you publicly.

My pioneering "Hypnosis Headquarters" website (http://hypnosis.org) owes a lot to you, Wayne Perkins. Thanks again.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home