Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hypnotist: The Perfect Career for Baby Boomers Part 4

How Much Time Do I Need to Devote to A Hypnotism Career?

You can work part-time or you can work fulltime. You can take any days or nights off without asking for permission. You control your schedule and your income.

Whether you decide to become a clinical hypnotist or a stage hypnotist, there is one part of the job that will take up most of your time.

That job is marketing “You.” You know already that whether you purchase a franchise business, open a restaurant, or become a professional consultant, you will need to take time to market and promote yourself.

Even if you get an agent, as in the case of a stage hypnotist or you get a job working for another popular clinical hypnotist, you will find that you are marketing all of the time.

After 30 years in this business, I still market myself. I work just as hard on it now as I did 30 years ago.

Begin to look at marketing yourself differently. Begin to like it.

After all, most of your business clients suffer from the same lack of self-esteem and self-image. You cannot help them unless you can help yourself. If you can make money by marketing yourself, you can help any business increase sales with your hypnosis prescriptions.


I work smarter now however, because I found what works best for me and my personal schedule.

In my courses, I hold your hand as we develop a marketing and promotion plan that will work best for you.

Wayne F. Perkins

--

Click here for more information on Wayne's exclusive Hypnotist Coaching and Training Program, held in major cities across the United States.

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."--Wayne F. Perkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home