Monday, January 23, 2006

Success Talk and Success Action Introduction

Success Talk and Success Action Introduction to the Success Blog



Do you want to achieve all of the success in life that you deserve…and maybe a little bit more?

Join me with a new blog I started at Success-Talk and Success Action

My name is Wayne F. Perkins and I am a professional speaker/trainer/coach.

“My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life.” The method I use to help you achieve success is to talk about success with you and develop a plan where you can achieve success.

I welcome any comments you wish about how you got through the talking stage of reaching for success and then implemented a success action plan that helped propelled you toward your success destination at lightening speed.

Most people do not believe they will ever be successful. Once they have talked about it and learned the fears that hold us all back from success, a powerful and effective success plan and be created and can be placed into action.

Share with me your stories of success and I will share with you my stories. Together we will help others turn success talk into success action and finally into success achievement.

Wayne F. Perkins

Professional Speaker/Trainer

“My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life.”—Wayne F. Perkins

Let Wayne help you achieve the success you deserve. Call me at: 602-647-4280 to arrange for a one-on-one consulting session over the phone. If you want to bring me in to speak to your business and help your teams achieve their goals, Call 24/7 at 602-647-4280

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home