Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dedication to John, Annie and Todd Olsen


Dedication to John, Annie and Todd Olsen



Today marks the 31st anniversary of the death of John P. Olsen.

John was just 29 years old and died of cancer. He was an inspiration to me and just about everyone he met.

There is never a day that goes by when I forget how lucky I have been by having John as such a great friend.

He and his Mom, Annie, were always on my back to finish college. Annie helped out be giving me free extra food at the restaurant she worked at, and John helped out by constantly acting as the big brother I never had.

John’s little son Todd, who is now resting with John and his Grandma Annie, was the cutest little boy I ever saw in my life.

My life is blessed by just knowing these wonderful people.

John and Annie, your efforts did not go in vain as I did finish college.

Love,

Wayne F. Perkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home