Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Learn to Hypnotize Anyone in 10 Seconds or Less



Can you believe that headline? I can't.

The truth is NO one can hypnotize anyone in 10 seconds or less. Otherwise I would send Bill Gates and email with a short statement hypnotizing him to make me his new charitable foundation!

Hypnosis takes time to learn and more importantly, takes time to practice on others. When I perform Stage Hypnosis Shows, I always ask for a bevy of volunteers. The first show I ever performed at a high school back in Illinois, I got 40 volunteers on stage.

The more people you work with, the easier the trance state is able to be achieved.

Working with people one-on-one to overcome life challenges, is the most difficult hypnosis to master because you must not only impact your client, but you must be able to overcome all of the influences he or she must face, the very second they leave your office and go back to living their lives.

This is where the real power of hypnosis is needed.

You can learn how to hypnotize large groups on stage, or master the art of working one-on-one with clients by clicking on the link located right here.
Or you can go to my Hypnotism Education Website Located at:

www.wayneperkins.net

I wish you success in achieving all of your goals!

Sincerely,

Wayne F. Perkins
Master Hypnotist Trainer and Stress Annihilator

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home