Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hypnotist: The Perfect Career for Baby Boomers Part 5


I Live in a Small Town, Where Do I Find Clients for Clinical Hypnosis?


You live in a small town? You live in a rural community that does not support hypnosis?

So do I. I live in Ash Fork, Arizona, with a population around 500. Most of the people here earn less than $20,000 a year. Many people live on small farms and ranches and work very hard to eke out a living. About one-half of the population is retired. None of the residents are my clients as they cannot afford health care or any extra services.

Most of my hypnosis treatment sessions even when I lived in Phoenix and in Northern Illinois were delivered by telephone.

I found back in 1978 when a client called me from New Jersey, and in a hurry for some answers, that I could actually conduct a hypnosis treatment session over the phone. I was surprised how easy it was to conduct.

Over the years, even though I had a fixed office, I found that I could earn more money and not have to be worried about the demographics of my physical location.

Since 1978 I have hypnotized scores of people not only located in the United States, but also, England, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, India, Canada, Austria, Germany and Korea.

I hypnotized all of these clients while relaxing at my telephone.

By conducting your services by phone, you have no travel costs, no travel time, and you can charge any fee you want to charge.

People will pay when they are confident you can help them and they have the ability to pay your fee.

By hypnotizing over the phone, you can capitalize on the greatest tool for hypnotizing people ever invented…the telephone.

Add hypnosis treatment programs by telephone and watch your private practice grow!


Wayne F. Perkins

Do you want to learn Wayne’s complete program on becoming a professional hypnotist? Click here for more information and Wayne will include all the training you need to hypnotize and present hypnosis treatment programs over the telephone.

“My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life”—Wayne F. Perkins

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blogging. Try this site personal development reviews.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home