Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thoughts about My One-on-One HypnotistMentoring/Training

Thoughts about My One-on One Hypnotist Mentoring/Training



On Friday and Saturday of last week I conducted my one-on-one, Stage Hypnotist Training.

It went well and my student is excited yet worried about performing his first gig.

He will be calling me on the phone as soon as he has the script memorized as well as the sequence of events or routines he is going to use on stage.

The sequencing of events and the nuances, he uses to keep people hypnotized throughout the one-hour entertainment is very important in insuring the success of a stage hypnotism show.

It is amazing to me that that after centuries of stage hypnotist shows in the US, there are still only a handful of professional stage hypnotists.

There were more stage hypnotists around when I was starting out back in 1977 both in percentage of population and in real numbers.

You have to be brave and determined in order to take the leap into the business. You need to have marketing skills as well as a desire to entertain.

You do not need to have any psychic powers or magical skills.

After all, in a hypnosis show, people come to see their friends on stage doing strange things. They are not that interested in seeing a hypnotist.

Results are more important than credentials.

That’s kind of funny in that in American business, results are everything as well.

Wayne F. Perkins

Master Hypnotist Trainer

Do you want to be a professional stage hypnotist? Click here for information on my one-on-one mentoring/training.

Do you just want to learn how hypnotism works? Click here for my complete Master Hypnosis Audio Training.

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home