Monday, June 18, 2007

What is the most asked question in hypnotherapy?

My hypnotherapy training students always ask me. What is the most asked question in hypnotherapy? Is it, are you a certified hypnotherapist?

No, clients are NOT interested in whether you are certified or not. In fact, most client don't ask your critical questions like, "have you ever worked with a person that has the same condition I am trying to eliminate?"

It is strange but hypnotherapy clients come to you because they already feel, you can help them.

The most asked question hypnotherapists receive based on my research and my individual experience over the past 30 years is this.

"What religion are you?"

If you are learning how to hypnotize other people, get ready to hear this question.

In my how to hypnotize home study course, I teach you the main questions your clients will ask you as well as what to say to them when that happens.

Good luck,

Wayne F. Perkins
Master Hypnotist Trainer


Learn how to hypnotize other people today! Click here now!

"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."--Wayne F. Perkins

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home