Saturday, May 01, 2010

May Day Celebration and Anniversary

Welcome again, friends to my blog.

Today we celebrate May Day around the world. I wish you all peace and happiness.

Today also celebrates my 10 Year Anniversary for my first book.

My first book in print, How to Hypnotize Yourself without Losing Your Mind has become a standard self-hypnosis textbook for Hypnotist Trainers throughout the world. It has even been translated into several languages including Inner Mongolian. This easy to use self-hypnosis training manual is available exclusively through Trafford Publishing. It is celebrating a 10 year anniversary. Click here to preview, in Englsih.

I wish you all peace and happiness!

Happy May Day,

Wayne F. Perkins
Master Hypnotist Trainer



"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home