Thursday, May 20, 2010

Support for South Korea

I spent 1966 and 1967 in the Army stationed in South Korea.

South Korea is a wonderful country with beautiful people. Stationed on the DMZ in Korea with the 32nd Infantry, I witnessed broadcasts over huge speakers from North Korea directed toward our attention in the South. The broadcasts were in English stating that all Americans will "die the death of dogs."

Below is a video, playing the beautiful National Anthem of South Korea. Private Song and Private Chung taught me the Korean words to the Anthem, and I remember each Korean word to this day.

Here is the instrumental version to one of the most beautiful National Anthems. The South Korean National Anthem.

(I wonder where Pepsi got the idea for its logo?)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home