Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dedication to John P. Olsen

Thirty-two years ago today, July 1,1975, my best friend, John P. Olsen died of cancer.

He was only 29 years old at the time.

John pushed me to go back to college and finish my degree. He told me I would have so many more opportunities because of finishing school.

John was right. Now I present programs for colleges across the country and major companies. I get treated like a movie star.

John always made me feel like a "movie star," long before my present career.

Thank you you Johnny. John's favorite son Todd, and his Mom, the famous "Annie Olsen" is with him.

Thank you for the friendship.

Wayne F. Perkins


"My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home