Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hypnotist: The Perfect Career for Baby Boomers Part 8


How do I Cost Justify Entering the Field of Hypnosis?


How do you cost justify entering the career field of hypnosis?

Back in 1968 I decided to become a high school business teacher. I had no idea what high school teachers earned. All I knew was, many teachers talked about going on vacations over the summer.

I figured that they must earn a great deal of money because of these trips and the fact they had more than a two week vacation like most of the working stiffs like me, located in the United States.

I never asked the question, how much do public school teachers earn.

Reality Set In

Just before I graduated from Northern Illinois University in 1972, I started sending resumes to public school districts located all over the United States.

When I sent out my resumes, I began to find out what teachers earned. Usually a copy of the teachers’ pay scale for that district was sent by the high schools I applied to. Yes, it was more money than I earned working part-time putting myself through college, but it sure was not what I had envisioned.

I began teaching high school at Elgin High School in Elgin, Illinois. My beginning salary for teaching was $8450.00 per year. (This was 1972)

I taught three years actually averaging about $9400.00 per year for each year as I taught summer school in order to make ends meet.

I earned a total of $28200 for three years work.

I spent more than $30,000 back in 1972, going to school for four years, purchasing books, tuition and living costs.

If I did not go to college I would have been working in a factory and averaging around $9000.00 a year, not counting any overtime I would have an opportunity to earn.

I gave up $36,000 in income for the four years I was in college only to earn only $28,200 for the next three years working as a teacher.

My quiz to you is: How long would I have to work in order to earn more money in the teaching field than I would have earned as a factory worker?

If your answer is, Wayne, you would not have a factory job after 1975 because all of the industry in Northern Illinois packed up and moved overseas. You would end up working at Wal-Mart earning minimum wage.

Yes, you would be a smartass if you said that and you would also be correct.

The sad part in this story is, back in 1968 when I decided to become a teacher, all I had to do is call each school district and ask for a copy of their pay scale. This is public record in every state in the United States. It would have been that easy to find out if this was a career for a single man who only had one paycheck coming in, or if I would have to explore other opportunities.

Before entering any career, find out what you will earn. If you will not earn enough to survive, then forget it. Stick to what you are doing now.

How much does it cost to become a professional hypnotist?

If you work with me the cost of becoming either a professional stage hypnotist or a clinical hypnotist is $5000.00. The amount of time you will be investing in learning hypnosis, in order figure your return on your $5000.00 investment is only 2 days

With proper marketing you can earn $5000.00 in about one week or less presenting stage shows, or in about a month or two if you work with individual clients.

You can receive more information about my exclusive two day intensive one-on-one training programs by clicking here.

Before you invest your money, read about the downside of a career in hypnosis?

What is the downside to becoming a hypnotist?

Whether you become a professional stage hypnotist or a clinical hypnotist you will need to learn how to market yourself. In the United States there are no “jobs” for hypnotists. There are no employers who “hire” hypnotists.

You need to learn how to market yourself to your clients. Even when you are a stage hypnotist any one agent won’t give you enough business to sustain you. I know one stage hypnotist who uses over 20 different agents and he still has to market himself.

I have never used an agent and I have been hypnotizing audiences for almost thirty years.

Once you learn the techniques how to market yourself as a professional stage hypnotist or as a clinical hypnotherapist, you will be in business for life!

Do you teach the techniques of marketing hypnosis in your two day intensive one-on-one training?

Yes, I train you how to get entertaining stage shows, speaking engagements and individual clients. I also train you on how to deliver hypnosis sessions over the telephone.

You will be able to begin booking clients or stage shows immediately upon finishing the one-on-one training.

Hypnosis is a life time career. You can cost justify your training in just about a week if you decide be a stage hypnotist, or just a few months if you become a clinical hypnotist.

Wayne F. Perkins

Begin an exciting and rewarding career as a professional hypnotist. Click here for information and to book Wayne F. Perkins

“My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life.”—Wayne F. Perkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home