Wednesday, January 04, 2006

10 Steps to Goal Achievement for 2006: Step #2


Step #2 from 10 Steps to Goal Achievement for 2006


Reflect on those who are holding you back from success

Once you have written down who is holding you back from success, I want you to reflect on these people and ask yourself the following questions.

Why do I want ________to keep me from achieving my goal?

What purpose does it serve to allow _____and _____to keep me from being happy and achieving success?

Can I be happy by successfully achieving my goal in spite of what _______or _____thinks of me?

Read over your questions and answers and study them for the next several days. Each day as you review your goals, make sure you reflect on who may be holding you back, reflect on them for a moment and then charge ahead toward success!

Always remember, that only you allow others to control your health, wealth and happiness. Are you going to allow others to control your life, or have you reached the time where you are going to take charge and control your life?
You only have one life to live. You have the power to decide how you want to live the rest of your life. If you succeed, you may lose some of your friends and relatives. However, with your success be prepared to change other people’s lives. When you change your life, you cannot help but change others as well.


Wayne F. Perkins

Do you want to learn how to help others achieve their goals? Learn how to hypnotize others with Wayne’s exclusive 8 hour audio CD program or you can hire Wayne as a mentor when you decide you want to be a professional hypnotist. Click here for information.

“My mission in life is to help you achieve your mission in life.”—Wayne F. Perkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home