Friday, August 10, 2007

Stress Annihilation for College Students

Even though I have dedicated this blog for working professional sales and marketing people, I find it necessary to add college students.

As I speak to college audiences throughout the United States I am finding a huge percentage of college students who are majoring in marketing and/or entreprenureship.

Since "sales skills" are the most important skills one can learn at college, I am adding articles, blogs and podcasts to benefit all college students.

You can read more about my college talks by clicking here.

Now return to Stress Annihilation.com

Have a great day,

Wayne F. Perkins
Stress Annihilator


"Annihilate Stress and Propagate Hope."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home